"Town (PO 1892- ) east of Estevan on #18.
From the nearby oxbow bend of the Souris River. The name was borrowed from BOSCURVIS, a PO near the US border (14-01-02-W2, 1895-1916). The name was said to be Latin for "oxbow" as suggested by Mre. T.M. Baird, first teacher in the area."
-from People Places courtesy of Bill Barry
- Oxbow, Saskatchewan.(LXX-21)
- Canadian Pacific Bridge, near Oxbow(LXX-29)
- Public School, Elevators, Beaver Dam on Creek, Oxbow, Sask.(LXX-222)
- Preparing for a cruise, Beaver park, Oxbow, [Sask.](LXX-1038)
- Government bridge, Oxbow, Sask.(LXX-1040)
- Souris River, near Oxbow, Sask.(LXX-1041)
- Greer Block, Oxbow, Sask.(LXX-1042)
- A pretty scene, Oxbow, Sask.(LXX-1043)
- West Side, Main St. Oxbow, [Sask.](LXX-1447)