You are hereValue
Major Fields of Sorokin's Philosophy of History
(1) The idea of cultural integration;
(2) The theory of social and cultural change;
(3) The identification of three cultural supersystems or ways of life through which, or around which, cultures are integrated;
(4) The idea of the alteration of these three ways of life with each other with the passage of time and the explana¬tion of this process; and,
(5) Sorokin's conception of the relations between types of culture and types of personality.